A Scientific Way to Cure a Headache Without Painkillers
The KETO GREEN SMOOTHIE: SIMPLE CHEAP INGREDIENTS COMPLETE MACROS LCHF PALEO VEGAN
When you have a headache and the pill you need isn’t at hand, the situation seems hopeless. But it isn’t so. There’s a scientific way to get rid of a headache called acupressure. Today, we will tell you about this technique which removes a headache effectively and quickly. Let us know in the comments below if this video is beneficial to you. And if so, hit that thumbs up button – it really helps our channel grow!
Yintang point 1:10
Zan Zhu points 1:23
Yingxiang points 1:39
Tian Zhu points 1:55
Shuai gu points 2:10
He Gu points 2:23
– The point of the third eye, or Yintang, is situated between the eyebrows in the place where the bridge of the nose passes into the forehead. This point is also responsible for eye fatigue removal.
– These symmetrical points are located at the base of the inner edge of the eyebrows. Massaging this area also relieves a runny nose and improves visual acuity. Massage for 1 minute by pressing or circular movements, and you’ll feel relief.
– These points are located on both sides of the nostrils in line with the eyes. To find them, feel a dimple in the bottom of the cheekbones. It helps to open sinuses, reduce a headache and toothache, and relieve stress.
– The fourth points, Tian Zhu points, are located behind the head in the middle, between the ear and the beginning of the spine. Massaging these points helps you relieve nasal congestion, pain in the eyes and ears, severe headaches, and migraines.
– The Shuai gu points are situated 2-3 cm from the beginning of the hairline in the temple area. Feel a small dimple to find this point. Pressure applied to this area relieves pain in the temporal region and eye fatigue.
– The last ones are He Gu points. These symmetrical points are located on the back of the hand between the thumb and forefinger. Pressure applied to this area also relieves back pain, toothache, and tension in the neck muscles.
We’ve tried massaging all these points – it really works! What about you? We’d love to hear your view on this, and if you’re visiting our channel for the first time, click subscribe to stay on the Bright Side of life.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: